26 Jun 2009

Gaetano D'Agostino Still Confident About Juventus Move


The transfer saga surrounding Gaetano D'Agostino isn't likely to end anytime soon. Udinese want no less than €18 million for the playmaker, which is about €6m more than what Juventus are willing to offer.

The two clubs held talks about the midfielder today, with Udinese determined not to lower their demands.

D'Agostino is known to have a strong desire to move to Juventus, and today he spoke to Sky Sport24 about his disappointment that the negotiations have stalled.

"I have learned that the negotiations are blocked, but I hope they continue," he said. "I have an agreement with [president Giampaolo] Pozzo, who promised me he would let me go once I reached a certain level, and Juventus for me would represent an important step up.

"I don't know why the negotiations have stalled, tomorrow we will know more."

Recently D'Agostino also made his first appearance with the Italian national team for the friendly against Northern Ireland.

Danilo Pochini, Goal.com

0 komentar: