1 Jul 2009
28 Jun 2009
Release Group: Lynks
Release Name: Drag Me to Hell 2009 CAM XviD - Lynks
Release Date: 2009-06-10
Size: 1.36 GB (1,460,061,053 bytes)
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Video: XviD - 720×336
Audio: AC3 160kbps
IMDB Rating: 8.0/10 ( 9,143 votes )
Directed By: Sam Raimi
Starring: Alison Lohman, Justin Long, Lorna Raver
26 Jun 2009
The Roland SH -201 is a small but mighty synthesizer. The plentiful knobs and switches are all very intuitive and it makes it a joy to play". - Jordan Rudess
If you’re new to synthesizers, meet the most friendly and fun analog-modeling instrument on the market: the Roland SH-201. If you’re a synth pro, the SH-201 will remind you of why you fell in love with synthesizers in the first place. Simply, the SH-201 is a blast to play! It sounds great too, thanks to such features as Roland’s famous Supersaw waveform, Feedback Oscillator, D Beam, and more. The SH-201 is also equipped with an external input, so you can manipulate your CDs, MP3s, or other external input devices and instruments
Diposkan oleh aditama di 17.50
The two clubs held talks about the midfielder today, with Udinese determined not to lower their demands.
D'Agostino is known to have a strong desire to move to Juventus, and today he spoke to Sky Sport24 about his disappointment that the negotiations have stalled.
"I have learned that the negotiations are blocked, but I hope they continue," he said. "I have an agreement with [president Giampaolo] Pozzo, who promised me he would let me go once I reached a certain level, and Juventus for me would represent an important step up.
"I don't know why the negotiations have stalled, tomorrow we will know more."
Recently D'Agostino also made his first appearance with the Italian national team for the friendly against Northern Ireland.
Danilo Pochini, Goal.com
Finding it hard to get the perfect sound from your guitar? Maybe your guitar gets lost in the mix? Do you have major feedback issues with your acoustic? The problem’s not your guitar; you need an equalizer! The BEHRINGER EQ700 provides total control over your tone and puts the brakes on annoying feedback, no matter what the performance situation.
With 15 dB available boost or cut per band (that’s a lot!), the EQ700’s seven frequency bands have been carefully optimized to provide the ultimate tools for EQing the guitar. Of course, to make full use of the EQ700’s capabilities, it helps to first understand some basics about the frequency range of your axe.
The EQ700 covers the audio spectrum from below 100 Hz to over 6.4 kHz, allowing you to effectively cut or boost specific frequencies that help focus your sound. Special attention has been paid to the critical midrange frequencies, which can either make or break your tone. Our Equalization Guide offers tips that will have you sculpting the perfect guitar sound in no time at all.
- Superb 7-band graphic equalizer designed specifically for the guitar
- Shape your sound and eliminate feedback with 7 bands of equalization
- Wide frequency range from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with a powerful 15dB boost/cut per band
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Easy-open battery compartment makes battery changes a breeze
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Level boosts the output level of your guitar signal.
- Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies.
- High adjusts boost and cut of upper harmonics.
- Gain provides smooth tube amp distortion to your sound.
- High adjusts boost and cut of high frequencies.
- Dual Outputs. The Amp output is for connecting directly to a guitar amplifier. The Mixer output features Cabinet Emulation circuitry for connecting directly to a mixing board or recording device.